1) Good communication skills, good listener. In order to argue convincingly in the courtroom before juries and judges, good public speaking skills.
2) Judgement, I have the ability to draw reasonable, logical conclusions or assumptions. I anticipate potential areas of weakness in your argument that must be fortified against.
I am able to spot points of weakness in an oppositions argument
3) Analytical skills, law involve absorbing large quantities of information, then having to distil it into something manageable and logical.
At times, there will be more than one reasonable conclusion, or more than one precedent applicable to resolving a situation.
4) Research skills, I research quickly and effectively to understand my clients, their needs, and to preparing legal strategies.
5) People skills, as aw is not an abstract practice. Irrelevant of how well someone does academically, at the end of the day lawyers work with people, on behalf of people, and the decisions that are made effect peoples’ lives.
I am personable, persuasive and able to read others. It allows me to gauge juror’s reactions and the honesty of witnesses.
6) Perseverance, “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” When I work on a case, I am perseverance to complete the work necessary to drive it to a successful finish.
7) Creativity, the best solution is not always the most obvious and in order to outmaneuver your challenger it is often necessary to think outside the box.
Legal advice, document writing and processing for all kinds of civil and criminal matters, specialising in family law procedures, divorces, special measures together with issues at the international level by means of the implementation of regulations contained in the European law and making use of different mechanisms provided by the International law.
Legal advice, document writing and processing for criminal and civil matters, specialising in all kinds of criminal proceedings acting as claimant or defendant on behalf of both natural and/or legal persons, in which case we help to enhance companies’ legal compliance and ethics within Spanish Law by configuring and implementing a bespoke prevention program
For me psychotherapy is a tool, which many times we do not use, because of different stigmas that people still have today, for example, what they will think of me if they know that I am going to a psychologist?, or that is useless…
Therapy is an opportunity to grow, feel good about yourself and the environment, working any daily conflict or disease with which we have experiences throughout our lives. It is to make an effort, accompanied by respect, empathy and non-judgment to grow as people.